What stared off as a startup of sorts itself in Las Vegas during the International CES, Eureka Park has turned into a must see venue as part of the annual pilgrimage to the largest technology conference in the Western Hemisphere. It’s no wonder that CEA has decided to create a Eureka Park of it’s own as part of CES Asia 2016. The CES Asia conference will run May 11-13 2016 in Shanghai.
The venue at CES Asia will be called “Startup Park” and follows the same basic criteria as it’s Western sister showcase:
- Technology displayed must be applicable to consumer technology
- Technology cannot already be commercially available
- The technology must be demonstrable as a prototype or software mockup; no paper/concept entries.
- Participation is not limited to researchers and startups. CES Asia exhibiting organizations may have other commercial technologies as long as the technology shown in Startup Park meets these criteria.
- Must be a first-time exhibitor at CES Asia
“We’ve seen countless startup success stories at Eureka Park in Las Vegas. The market is ripe for us to bring the same curated model for startup success to CES Asia through our new Startup Park exhibit area,” said Karen Chupka, senior vice president, CES and corporate business strategy. “This new area provides a unique and focused opportunity for small companies to introduce their products and services to potential buyers, partners, investors and media throughout Asia.”