Epson’s PowerLite 675W Is Their Latest Projector to Win An Award, The 2018 Teachers’ Choice Award From Learning Magazine
Many remember the Epson names from their dot matrix printers that were a staple in many homes fortunate enough to have home PC’s in the 80’s. Of course they were prominent in the workplace as well. Over the years they have emerged as an imaging conglomerate with products that reach many facets of the imaging and printing world. In education, we know them as the projector company.
Over the past decade, Epson has introduced a long line of award winning projectors for education and business. Their latest award, the prestigious Teachers’ Choice Award from Learning Magazine, was bestowed on their PowerLite675W projector.
For the Classroom. The ultra short-throw presentation display offers a large, easy-to-see image for students in the classroom. Designed for today’s BYOD classrooms, the presentation display’s wireless functionality enables instructors to share content on the big screen from Chromebook™, iOS®, Android™, Mac®, and PC screens1 for a collaborative learning experience.
Established in 1994, the Teachers’ Choice Awards have heralded the very best in classroom-tested, teacher-recommended products. Each year, a nationwide panel of teacher-judges evaluates books, classroom supplies, educational games, hardware and software, websites, and more and then awards those with the best quality, instructional value, ease-of-use, and innovation.
“The PowerLite 675W’s flexibility and bright, crisp images make it easy to transform learning,” said Veronika Knight, product manager, Projectors, Epson America, Inc. “Winning a Teachers’ Choice Award further proves projection technology supports innovation in the classroom.”
More about PowerLite 675W
Epson® 3LCD projectors offer up to 3x Higher Color Brightness2 than competitive models. The PowerLite 675W presentation display delivers bright, vivid images, minimizes shadow interference, and includes advanced connectivity to meet a variety of classroom needs. Additional features include:
- Ultra Short-Throw Presentation Display – Get a 100″ image from as little as 11″ away with virtually no shadow interference
- Versatile Connectivity – 3x HDMI® supports multiple high-definition A/V devices, with MHL® support3, for flexible placement and fast, easy setup
- Simultaneously Display and Control Multiple Device Screens — Wirelessly share content from up to four devices4, with Moderator software, for enhanced classroom collaboration
- Display High-Quality Images – 3,200 lumens color/white brightness5 along with 3LCD technology creates bright, vivid images that can be seen even in well-lit rooms
- Long-Life Lamp – Lasts up to 10,000 hours in ECO Mode6
- Remote Management – Easy network connectivity with software included
- Powerful Sound – Built-in 16 W speaker and microphone input, or use external speakers, even in Standby Mode, for powerful sound to engage every student
As a leader in innovation and partnership, Epson also offers the Brighter Futures® program, a unique sales and support initiative available specifically for schools. Designed to help educators select and implement the best products for their classrooms while making the most of their budgets, Brighter Futures offers special pricing, extended Epson limited warranty coverage for a total of three years, dedicated education account managers, and toll-free technical support for all Epson projectors and associated accessories.
You can check out the PowerLite 675W and their other projectors ideal for all educational applications, at FETC 2018 in Orlando Florida, January 23-26th, booth #135 and online at epson.com.
Here’s more of our FETC 2018 coverage.