ISTE 2017: Follow These 20 Twitter Accounts To Stay Up To Date For ISTE 2017
The countdown is on to the biggest ed tech conference in the western hemisphere, ISTE 2017. Tens of thousands of educators, administrators, superintendents and technology directors will converge on San Antonio Texas starting June 24th for ISTE 2017 which runs from June 25th-28th.
Stay up to date leading up to ISTE 2017 by following these Twitter acconts
- @isteconnects is the official Twitter account for ISTE. Stay up to date with pre-show announcements, schedule changes, and information from ISTE
- @Flipgrid amplifies voices for millions of students around the world with their innovative platform. Teacher from across the globe use Flipgrid and they are very active on Twitter, especially when it comes to ISTE 2017.
- @TaraMartinEdu is an educator, administrator and innovator and the R.E.A.L blog at tarammartin.com where she discusses things like integrating technology kids are already using into the classroom. She’s speaking about #booksnaps a way she’s harnessed the power of Snachat for reading discussions..
- @bulbapp is the best portfolio for students available today. It’s more than a trapper keeper. With Bulb students can keep up with their portfolio and assignments from K-12 and beyond. The Bulb portfolio stays with the student for life. They also incorporate creativity tools to make online portfolios the student’s own, and they integrate with most popular educational software.
- @PRwithPanache is a mother son founded PR firm that is devoted entirely to education. Before switching gears to telling stories about ed tech and educational companies, founder Sue Hanson was an educator herself.
- @Erintegration is another progressive educator when it comes to technology in the classroom, PBL and even using fidget spinners in the classroom. She has two sessions at ISTE worth checking out and her feed is chalk full of great educational and ISTE information.
- @getkahoot kahoot is part classroom game show, part quizzing app and a whole lot of fun for teachers and students. Their community is more than 1,000,000 strong. Kahoot is a lot of fun and so is there Twitter feed.
- @CurranCentral is a 4th grader and Chief Kid Officer (CKO) of @digcitikids an organization that promotes good digital citeznship and using technology to make a real difference in people’s lives. He will be speaking at the Ignite stage at ISTE 17
- @digcitkids promotes good digital citizenship for kids and by kids. @CurranCentral is the CKO of @digcitikids
- @boardshare is the truly portable smart board device. Their device turns any board into a smart board that can project images, annotate and serve as a digital white board. The best part is it fits in your backpack or laptop bag, perfect for teachers on the go.
- @SeymourEducate Brian Seymour is a director of edtech in a 1:1 district in Ohio, he’s also a huge advocate for #edtech #GoogleEdu and of course ISTE
- @Padcaster is the ultimate solution turning iPads into full on video production powerhouses helping schools create state of the art video production at a fraction of the cost.
- @buncee is dedicated to making learning more creative, immersive and fun
- @noteflight is an online notation and composition tool that provides a robust learning platform to teach music, create music and share music in schools.
- @7Mindsets is the platform for social emotional learning. Famous TedX and educational keynote speaker Roberto Rivera, is a self made entrepreneur that created The Good Life Alliance which helps harness the inner powers of “at risk students. Rivera recently merged his company with 7 Mindsets where he now serves as Chief Empowerment Officer.
- @Yogome quietly built an amazing platform of educational apps and mini-games for kids ranging in age from 5-12. The content is more engaging than most competitors. The company recently raised $6.6 million dollars to expand.
- @TeachinVR keep up with Corey Engstrom for the latest in VR, AR, and Mixed Reality in the classroom. Treah in V is a community committed to teaching in virtual reality. He uses the hashtag #ARVRinEDU
- @Showbie because technology should be a tool and not a hinderance this Canadian venture backed startup has created one of the most easiest to use digital classroom platforms.
- @JenWilliamsEdu is a writer for Edutopia and Education Week and a strong advocate for social good, edtech and of course ISTE ’17
- @Veativelabs is debuting their all in one virtual reality solution for classrooms complete with hundreds of VR lessons. The company was a huge hit at BETT.
- @bloxelsbuilder Bloxels is the “must see” for our nine year old ed tech reporter Tatum F. They have an innovative way to teach learning through creating video games with an on and offline tool
And of course don’t forget to follow @nibletztweets for the latest from #ISTE17