The Days Of The Paper Login Sheet Are Over, Trust SchoolCheck IN To Manage Your Visitors, Checkins and Checkouts
The days of the paper school checkin sheet in the front office are long gone. Schools have always been entrusted with the care of sons and daughters since the history of school however, in the last few decades that’s meant the need to have the exact whereabouts of every student known at all times. This is to keep the schools abreast, parents abreast and students learning.
Principals, administrators and teachers want to know who’s in their school building, why and for how long. Did a group of volunteers just arrive? Is a teacher having a parent activity? Is someone in the building who isn’t supposed to be.
Unfortunately even the best employee in the world couldn’t manage all of that with just a piece of paper and a pen. That’s why SchoolCheck IN was created.
SchoolCheck IN is available with a system that prints visitor stickers or a super fast kiosk system called SchoolCheck IN Touch & Go. That system eliminates the need for a full computer, mouse and keyboard and puts the entire system on a tablet.
Here are the features you’ll find in the complete system:
Track when and why visitors & volunteers enter your campus and when they left.
• Track when and why students are late.
• Track when and why students leave early.
• Track and total the hours for your volunteers both on & off campus.
• Know when your faculty & staff are on or off campus during the day.
• Keep permanent information records
• Instant reports on everyone who’s on campus.
• Complete reporting capability built in.
• Full Import & Export capability built in.
• Use TWO Dymo LabelWriters Printers or the Dymo TWIN LabelWriter 450 Turbo
SchoolCheck IN has expanded past just checkin and security and now offers a product called My School PTC that is a web based interface designed to make parent teacher conferences easy, online.
You can check out, SchoolCheck IN at ISTE 2018 in Chicago, June 24-28th, booth #2383 and online at schoolcheckin.com