Belkin, one of the most trusted brands in accessories in the world, unveiled a new storage and charging solution for in classroom devices at ISTE 2017 in San Antonio this week. The Store and Charge Go, is designed to hold up to ten devices, in ready to distribute baskets for easy distribution, collection and charging at the end of the day. As with every Belkin device and accessory, they’ve thought of everything and really looked at how the solution would be used in the classroom.
The Store and Charge go includes two baskets which hold five devices each as well as a convenient storage unit to hold wall warts and chargers in an easy to reach area that keeps cords from tangling and chargers from walking away. The Store and Charge Go weighs less, and costs a lot less than similar devices. The convenient baskets allow a student to distribute the devices to his or her peers, saving valuable time and getting kids back to instruction, faster. Belkin even offers the Store and Charge Go in two configurations, one for AC powered devices like Chromebooks and laptops and the other for USB powered devices like iPads and Android tablets.
- Provides a convenient way to store up to 10 devices and charge them simultaneously with 2 x 5 unit portable trays for simple device distribution or collection
- Compatible with multiple device types and brands including Chromebooks, iPads, tablets and MacBooks
- Wall-/desktop-mountable base
- Base unit safely houses all chargers and cables
- AC/USB-compatible versions
- Surge protection backed with Connected Equipment Warranty (AC version only)
Our 9 year old edtech reporter Tatum F got a chance to talk with Phil Alfonso, a product manager with Belkin that played a key role in the development of the Store and Charge Go. She even got to see for herself how light weight the baskets are. Check out the video below and for more information visit belkin.com