FastVisa Helps People Skip The Research and Apply For Their Immigration Visa
This year’s 50 finalists for the 2018 SXSW Accelerator are some of the best we’ve seen since the start of the accelerator competition. Each one of the startup finalists we’ve written about so far has been capable of winning the whole thing for one reason or another, and FastVisa is no different. In fact, FastVisa has positioned themselves to be one of the most important tools to the world of innovation, technology and startups.
FastVisa is exactly what it seems, a startup designed to help people who want to come to the United States the legal way, get here with as little red tape as possible. They are paving the way for new exciting people to join a country built on the fabric of immigration. The United States of America offers so much promise to people who want to be here the “right” way, and FastVisa is laying out the roadmap for them to successfully get here.
FastVisa is democratizing the U.S. immigration application by:
- providing easy-to-fill electronic immigration forms
- packaging a step-by-step USCIS application submission instructions
- sharing infomative resources for your immigration application
- giving more time for you to do other things that matter
- putting more money in your pocket
FastVisa supports citizenship/naturalization, Fiance Visa (K-2), Green Card, Green Card renewal, and change of status. For startups and companies FastVisa supports the I-485, Permanent Residency Through Work Authorization Visa. See all of the applications they support here. For anyone looking to become a U.S. citizen, FastVisa has a treasure trove of current, important information.
They make applying for a Visa as easy as four simple steps:
- Sign up (all you need is an email address and a name to start)
- Answer questions in their easy to use and understand form
- FastVisa checks for errors automatically and prompts users to correct them
- Pay the quick and easy fee, print and send.
FastVisa is solving a problem that millions of people who want to be here legally, run into every day. FastVisa is one of the 50 finalists in the 2018 SXSW Accelerator. You can meet them at SXSW Interactive, March 9-13th in Austin Texas. You can also find them online at fastvisa.us