ShowStoppers 5th Annual Launchit startup pitch event announces semi finalists for CES competition.
The Showstoppers annual Launchit event highlights the hottest and most investible startup companies at CES. Year after year Showstoppers has had the best of the best startups pitch to a panel of startup industry heavyweights in an invite only event highlighting startups and innovation.
12 companies are picked out of the field of over 600 entries from the field of Eureka Park startups. Eureka Park is the annual pilgrimage to CES for startup companies from across the globe. The exhibition hall is open during CES hours at the Sands Convention Center at the Venetian.
Case Western Reserve University, Halo, Microsoft and the Israel Conference and OurCrowd are the sponsors for this years Showstoppers Launchit contest.
Here are the 12 finalists for 2017. Good Luck to them all
- Akoustic Arts, maker of a speaker that only you can hear.
- Cosmo Connected, a specialist in the creation of connected helmets and smartphone application intended for motorbike users, cyclists, skiers and all other sports that need to wear a helmet.
- FoldiMate, inventor of patented technology for a robotic laundry folding machine.
- Good Parents, maker of Kiddo, which tracks key biometrics for children and provides real-time health, wellbeing, stress and development insights through a mobile app.
- HoloLamp, the first portable device which offers a glasses-free and hands-free augmented reality experience.
- In&Motion, which creates wearable smart protection systems that reduce the risk of serious injuries due to falls.
- Kino-mo, which develops hi-tech smart visual technologies.
- Nonda, maker of app-enabled connected-car devices.
- Parihug, which makes electronically-connected teddy bears that let loved ones hug each other from a distance.
- REVINAX, which designs virtual reality apps to transmit skills via immersive tutorials.
- TwinswHeel, inventor of a droid for e-commerce.
- WEZR, inventor of an all weather wearable tracker.
See more of our CES startup coverage here.