Israeli Startup HumanEyes’ Vuze Camera May Be The Best Camera For VR Content
HumanEyes Technologies started off the year with a pair of prestigious awards for the design of their 360 Vuze Camera and it’s purpose built VR Studio software. The Vuze camera is the first 3D-360 degree virtual reality (VR) camera that captures professional quality video combined with 3D audio at an accessible price. This means that more people can create better VR experiences in minutes.
The accompanying Humaneyes VR Studio software provides fully automated production and editing tools that deliver the industry’s fastest rendering of VR content in just minutes. The Vuze Camera will allow prosumers, filmmakers, video and production industry pros, and virtually anyone to create incredible stereoscopic VR videos and still pictures at the push of a button – all in a camera small enough to fit in a pocket.
“We’re excited to officially bring the incredibly simple to use, affordable and highly portable Vuze VR Camera to the market,” said Humaneyes’ General Manager of North America, Jim Malcolm. “Consumer-grade 360 cameras may be easy to use and affordable, but they don’t provide the depth of VR video that filmmakers and the creative community now require to tell their stories.”
After launching at SXSW two months ago, the Vuze camera is now ready to ship. Just click here to order one today.
The prosumer camera has features that some of the best studio cameras in the world have. Some of the features include:
- Eight full HD cameras simultaneously capture dynamic 360-degree VR video or stills in stunning 4K per eye resolution
- Four internal microphones create a 3D audio field
- Simple, one button operation with integrated remote control via Wi-Fi and mobile app (iOS and Android)
- Up to two hours of video capture on a single charge
- Automated software offers not only simplicity, but the industry’s fastest rendering of VR content with near real-time processing (one minute of rendering for one minute of recorded footage – dependent on system GPU). The software is now available for PC, and coming soon for Mac
- View and share 3D or 2D content online with YouTube, Facebook and others, or via any major VR platform and HMD
- Portable, lightweight design, and available in yellow, red, black and blue
“From the beginning, Humaneyes has had the vision to capture the true human experience. As the VR market rapidly evolves, we’re looking forward to seeing the amazing and immersive content to emerge from the Vuze VR Camera,” Malcolm continued.
Order your Vuze camera today, here.